Thursday, January 04, 2007
Yum! What's For Dinner? Democrats Eating Their Own! Let The Cannibalization Begin!
It started a few weeks ago when Democrat Congressman John "Cut and Run" Murtha called an ethics bill from his own party "Total Crap"!
And today we see Cindy Sheehan and other Anti-War Protestors Causing a ruckus and breaking up a press conference by House Democrats! Heh...oh it's so funny when the Democrat Cannibals eye each other up, isn't it?
And Jane Harman, D-CA, is peeved over Nancy Pelosi nixing her for chairman of the House intelligence committee. Oh, that wacky Stab-You-In-The-Back-The-Moment-You-Turn-Around Democrat Family Value!
Michigan Commiecrat, Carl Levin - who in the past has been leading Cheerleader for Cutting and Running from Iraq - now says that he may "consider" a troop "surge" in Iraq! Why...that's not what supporters of Levin want from him, do they?
And LOSING Florida Democrat Christine Jennings Still Refusing to Concede, Wants More Recounts.
Florida...Recounts...damn, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? I wish I could put my finger on why....
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.