Friday, January 05, 2007
Three Blind Mice
...TWENTY-FOUR YEARS AGO!
Oh my Gosh, isn't that terrible, "Why, Rumsfeld shook hands with a ruthless dictator," goes the feigned and manufactured protestations from The Three Blind Mice.
Yet these Little Socialist Eichmann Three Blind Mice Propagandists never express even their slightest disapproval of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright meeting with, shaking hands with, and being wined and dined by, North Korea's ruthless dictator's Kim Jong Il.
Nor do the Three Blind Mice ever criticize the selling of nuclear reactors to North Korea during the Clinton Administration, in what was nothing more than the total appeasement of North Korea and Kim Jong Il by the Clinton Administration.
I wonder why the Three Blind Mice never point these things out?
Toast by Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright At Dinner Hosted by Chairman Kim Jong Il:
Chairman Kim Jong Il, Vice Marshal Jo, distinguished leaders of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea on behalf of the United States of America, I want to thank you for your kindness and hospitality.
Clinton shredded our Constitution.
Clinton makes Hussein and Castro look like choir boys. Albright appeased North Korea and we're paying the worldwide price for it today. Clinton and Albright are disgusting excuses for human beings.
Great job Dave, you always nail it with the facts!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.