Friday, January 05, 2007
Mamma Pelosi Is In The House!
Time To Rock 'N' Roll!
This is how it works, at least with these most recent examples:
Nancy Pelosi's little "I am The Speaker" speech and her grandchildren running around like inbred, feral children is greeted as so precious and cute, even when one of the little Fucktards was jumping up and down on the seats. Oh, my - that's so precious and cute, remarks The Left!
Oh, but Supreme Court Justice John Roberts' children present at his swearing-in ceremony? The reaction of The Left: "Uh! Those uncontrollable and diversionary Little, Undisciplined Ingrates!"
More Examples Of How The Left Selectively Applies The Linear Standard To Come, which shouldn't be too long, considering the frequency of the Liberals in demonstrating and exploiting it.
Last time a Dem dyke on a power trip said it was, "For the children," the kids all died in the fire.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.