Wednesday, January 10, 2007
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?
The below results supposedly reflect where I am on issues, being either Conservative, Liberal or a mix of the two.
No results of on-line quizzes should be taken too legitimately. Still, I wonder what it means when the results say that my "Ethics" is 75% Liberal?
|Your Political Profile:|
|Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal|
|Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal|
|Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal|
|Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal|
|Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal|
|Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal|
You don't SEEM liberal.
Unless....THIS BLOG IS A BIG SHAM AND YOU'RE AN UNDERCOVER HIPPIE!!!
Ok, maybe not... ;)
Bug: I think you hit it: there are some answers that are missing from the questions, so on some I had to choose the best of what was there, even though I didn't agree with it, so yeah, that must account for the liberal side of me. Plus, not quiz is accurate on something like this, especially since it only had -- geez, if memory serves me right - 8-9 questions.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.