Sunday, January 14, 2007
Does Jack Bauer Die Monday Night?
The season premiere begins Sunday night with a 2 hour program and continues Monday with 2 more hours. Rush has said you will not believe the twists and turns that happen in the first few episodes.
So, I suspect...I'm guessing... the writers are going to throw stuff at us that will give us reactions such as, "No! How can you do that!" and "You CAN'T DO THAT!"
And I suspect...that by the end of "24" on Monday night the character of Jack Bauer will be killed off.
This series is good enough to live on without Bauer, played magnificently by Kiefer Sutherland. It won't be the same show without him, but it can continue without him. And unfortunately, I'm thinking that this is what the writers of "24" have in mind.
The writers made it clear that every character on the program is expendable. And I think they're going to play this card at the end of Monday night's episode .
Curses on you, you writers of "24"!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.