Sunday, January 07, 2007
Anti-Violence Palestinian Cleric Shot, Killed
Now...who or what organization would kill a man who preached a message of anti-violence?
Do you suppose The Vatican put the hit out on Mr. Nasar? Perhaps it's the Mossad and the Jews that shot and killed the man who preached against violence? The IRA? Those wily and intolerant Lutherans? The CHUBB Group? The U.S. National Association of Realtors? The Free Masons? Certainly not anyone connected to The Religion of Peace is responsible for killing a religious man who gave sermons against violence and preached a message of peace, right?
No person or group has yet admitted responsibility for committing this heinous and despicable act.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.