Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Al Gore, Rock Star: "Selling Out"! SRO!
Taco Bell ....
"Global Warming: Beyond the Inconvenient Truth," has been moved from the Student Union Building to the Taco Bell Arena at Boise State University. Gore is scheduled to speak at 7 p.m. Jan. 22.
All 700 free tickets distributed on Jan. 3 will be honored, and those who purchased reserved tickets will be seated in a special section on the floor. Those tickets were given away in just 10 minutes.
In addition, 1,000 free tickets have been set aside for Boise State students.
Expanding and Emitting Noxious Hot Air and Gases: Albert Gore, Jr.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.