Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Zig-Zaggedly Over The River And Over The Yellow Line To Grandmother's House We Go!
A South Carolina man is accused of being drunk while driving a float in a Christmas parade.
"I literally held on to my five-year-old daughter with all my strength with her in the middle and prayed to God that we weren't going to flip off that trailer," said Shannon Swanson.
"Hey! I wasn't anywhere near that Float. I've got an alibi, why - I was shitfaced in New York!" replied Rip Torn.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.