Thursday, December 14, 2006
Three Last Minute Gift Ideas
For The Liberal In Your Life!
The Ann Richards Cigarette Holder
Give your favorite Liberal Cigarette Smoker, (like Illinois Senator and Cigarette Smoker Osama Obama, perhaps), this classy and elegant cigarette holder modeled after the late Texas Governor Ann Richards.
The Cigarette Holder is constructed using the finest Texas black onyx and pewter. The cigarette holder is five and one-half inches long, designed to keep the smoke away from you, thus preventing facial skin dryness and wrinkles that so often can be a side effect from cigarette smoke.
Give the gift of the Ann Richards Cigarette Holder. You'll make Ann proud by puffing away using the Ann Richards Cigarette Holder.
(Cigarettes not included.)
- - -
The Paul Wellstone Model Airplane Crash Kit
Recreate Paul and Sheila Wellstone's fatal plane crash with this Model Airplane kit.
Lifelike in every detail, the airplane parts can be assembled, disassembled and reassembled again, for hours of fun and learning.
Kit includes parts for trees, grass, snow and other crash site environmental surroundings.
Remember: The Paul Wellstone Model Airplane Crash Kit is a Teaching Tool that can be used for hours of instructive purposes!
(Libs, please don't be offended by the Paul Wellstone Model Airplane Crash Kit. Because I'm just taking my cue of 'Tragedy plus time equals comedy', as stated by your own Highly Esteemed Liberal Talk Radio Icons:
Stephanie Miller, on March 30, 2006, who said about former Secretary Of Defense Casper Weinberger, a day after his death: "He's in Purgatory now...and making fun of him is fair game because tragedy plus time [equals comedy]."
Al Franken, on November 28, 2006, speaking of the late Senator Strom Thurmond, doing an audio skit where Strom exits and then returns to his grave, "There he goes, back to the grave."
Mike Malloy, on July 5, 2006, speaking about Enron's Ken Lay: "Its' fun to speak ill of the dead.")
- - -
The Lewinsky Blue Dress Spin And Stain: Featuring Bill Clinton
Where will Bill Clinton's DNA touch down? Who knows?!
Players take turns spinning the Bill Clinton spinning head to find out where on the blue dress his DNA will land.
Will Bill's DNA land on a sleeve? The collar? Spin the rotating head of Bill Clinton and find out!
Guaranteed to provide endless hours of entertainment.
(Laundry detergent not included.)
I love the spooge dress game too! Damn funny stuff!
oh....my bad.....my so so bad.
glad you like the Blue Dress Spin & Stain. I do Aim to please!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.