Monday, December 11, 2006
Outgoing UN Secretary General Kofi Annan Takes One Last Swipe At U.S.
In a speech today Annan said, "No nation can make itself secure by seeking supremacy over others," :
He urged the US to respect human rights in its "war on terror".
Mr Annan said states had to be accountable and the UN was the only body where this could be assured.
Please just go away, Kofi. Just fucking go away.
Are you aware that the U.N. is possibly going to move - siting that the U.N. building is what?? HUH?? TOO SMALL? No kidding. My husband read that they are seeking to move to Iraq of all places. But why would that surprise us considering that Iraq is the former Babylon of old and hey, they want to be closer to those that ripped off - probably so they can do some damage control and rip them off some more. Guess the U.N. does not have enough blood on their hands and wants more. You know it matches the devils color and all...grrrrrrrrrr
Annan and the U.N. make me sick! UGH!
May they ALL burn in HELL!
Tyrants are sure gonna miss him...
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.