Wednesday, December 06, 2006
MrsSatan, Will She Run Or Won't She?
If anyone believes that
All the "Will She or Won't She" rhetoric is nothing but predetermined camouflage to whet the appetites of Liberal Sycophants, especially those that are diehard MrsSatan Supporters.
There's no mystery, there's no question, there's nothing coy about the manufactured faux whirlwind surrounding the whole feigned affair of her plans to occupy the White House. It's not a cliffhanger, enigma or riddle. Why, it's not even a rebus, a puzzle or a teaser!
MrsSatan and her staffers used this same tactic of "will she run or won't she" before she officially announced her candidacy to run as the carpetbagger Senator for New York.
And today the MSM and Liberal Pants-Wetters squeal like there's something to get excited about - you know, pretending that her "indecision" in running for president is somehow newsworthy. Gawd you people are such Liberal Lemmings. Why can't you find that damn cliff?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.