Wednesday, December 06, 2006
MrsSatan, uh, President Clinton, uh, President Rodham, uh, MrsSatan!
Former Clinton Aide, Dick Morris had the following to say about MrsSatan's preferred moniker:
Should Sen. Hillary Clinton be elected to the presidency in 2008, she won't use her married name of Clinton, but rather, her maiden name of Rodham.
That according to Dick Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, and who now writes a political column.
"She would not be another President Clinton. She would be President Rodham. I'll bet you that if she wins, that's what she has people call her," Morris told Fox News host John Gibson today on "The Big Story."
So, even MrsSatan wants to distance herself from her dress-staining, lying, perjuring husband? How about that!
Look, let's just call her what she IS, okay? And if you want to preface that term by 'President' should she steal the White House, by all means feel free to do so.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.