Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Lawrence O'Donnell's Conventional Wisdom
"Al Gore won't run. [John] Kerry's gotten a bum rap and can be written off as a candidate. [Barack] Obama and Hillary Clinton are viable candidates [to win the White House]. So is [John] McCain. The next president will be [Obama, Clinton or McCain]."
Larrrrrrrry said his predictions are based on his own, "conventional wisdom".
Geeeeeeeeeez, Larry -- are you sure you're not climbing too far out on a limb, there? This guy is a regular Nostradamus, no?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.