Monday, December 04, 2006
John Bolton Says Bye-Bye
This is unfortunate. I thought the Left just got done telling us in the recent election that it's good for "political balance" to have those that don't follow the rest of the herd. I guess that only applies when the person in power is One Of Them.
That crazy Right Wing paper, New York Times, tells us he had many supporters in other nation's leaders:
"I think he was serious about the American objective here of reforming the United Nations, and he pushed hard," said Wang Guangya, the Chinese ambassador. "But of course, sometimes in order to achieve the objective, you have to work together with others."
Adamantios Vassilakis, the Greek ambassador, said: "I had a good personal relationship with him. Sometimes it was not easy, but we managed to find a solution whenever I dealt with him."
In Moscow, the Novosti news agency quoted a Russian foreign ministry spokesman saying that Mr. Bolton had been "A very strong professional, although on a series of issues, including problems of U.N. reform, he supported extremely severe views."
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.