Saturday, December 16, 2006
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
MrsSatan, Reverting to Her Real Self !
Look for all Media -- ALL Media -- to provide more coverage for this
The years 2007 and 2008 will undoubtedly be referred to, in future years, as the
So, what's MrsSatan up to? Funny you should ask:
"It Takes A Village" is being re-released. Ain't that dandy? Doesn't that just tickle your nether regions with joy?
Interestingly enough, A new Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg survey finds that in a match between the two, McCain wins 50 percent to Clinton's 36. The poll also shows that:
One key factor is how much the voter knows about the candidate. According to the poll, "almost all" voters held a strong opinion of Clinton; many voters also believe that despite her platform or personal views, a woman could simply not be elected to the White House.
There's no other way to say what I'm about to say: If you let this woman pull the wool over your eyes and vote for her as our next president, you are either an absolute and total idiot, or you are a pure and unadulterated Socialist who cares only about furthering a political platform of Socialism.
Never forget her words: "We're going to take things away from you for the Common Good."
And "You know what I'm talkin' about!"
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.