Friday, December 08, 2006
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
...poll finds that New York Sen. Hillary Clinton soundly outperforms Obama in the Democratic primary and also in hypothetical head-to-head matchups.
James Levin was accused of defrauding the Chicago public school system. He admitted taking part in a scheme to convince school contracting officials that his fencing companies were subcontracting work to businesses owned by minorities or women, while Levin was in fact simply paying those companies for use of their names.
Levin - who has described himself as a "dear friend of President Bill Clinton" was a key witness at the criminal trial last year of David Rosen, Hillary's national finance director in 2000, who was charged with cooking the books for her campaign. Specifically, prosecutors said, he was linked to the submission of false campaign finance reports in connection with a star-studded fund-raising dinner and concert in Los Angeles in August 2000, the New York Sun reported.
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
Such a Good Little Socialist, isn't she?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.