Friday, December 01, 2006
HNN: Hillary News Network™© (or: What's MrsSatan Up To Now?)
ITEM: Will Osama Obama's early foray into presidential aspirations force MrsSatan to announce her presidential candidacy earlier than she'd like:
Obama has fundamentally transformed the race and "he may force her to get in early."
New papers obtained from the Clinton Presidential Library show that former First Lady Hillary Clinton apparently was a key decision-maker during Bill Clinton's presidency on the issue of abortion.
The group said its research into papers at the archive details the Clintons' "strong support - both politically and ideologically - for attacking the pro-life movement and aggressively expanding the 'culture of death', especially with public funding."
ITEM: Many Conservative Sites are gearing up to prevent
A coalition of conservatives Monday launched a Web site aimed at derailing the presidential ambitions of Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., even though the former first lady has yet to formally announce her intention to run in 2008.
Calling itself "an organization of concerned citizens that is dedicated to spreading the truth about Hillary Clinton and her dangerous ideas," the group Stop Her Now has set its sights on minimizing her chances of winning the Democratic nomination.
All jokes and giggles
Sheesh!! MrsSatan with a Whip?!? Probably in Bubba's best dreams....heh!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.