Saturday, December 02, 2006
Britney Spears Castoridae
And the Unabashed Hypocrisy from The Insane Liberal Clown Posse is in full force, criticizing her. Lefty Talk Radio Hosts can't help themselves from making fun of her or making remarks that it's inappropriate for her to allow herself to be photographed "Basic Instinct"-style.
Meanwhile, this same Lefty Crowd that criticizes Spears, never ever ever never ever appears to be offended (or if they are they never speak of it) by - oh, I don't know - say, the dental floss worn by men, women and drag queens marching in Gay Pride Parades. "You're Brave, We Love You For Who You Are," shout the Hardcore Left to the miniscule dressed parade participants.
Now, I'm not offended, nor do I particularly care, that Spears was photographed not wearing underwear. Nor do I care about what marchers in Pride Parades wear, or what they don't wear.
But you Lefties out there, every day you reach a new high in your level of hypocrisy, setting a brand new standard of selective criticism. Don't you ever tire of it?
Thanks for the plug
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.