Friday, December 01, 2006
Billions Of Dollars And What To Spend It On
If you pay for something and are overcharged by a private business, you get a refund.
But when the State rakes in confiscatory and obscene surpluses...oh, well then the Dems, and a good share of RINOs as well, just can't keep themselves from spending other people's money.
It's an addiction! Spending other people's money! It's...it's...IT'S AN EPIDEMIC ! And a majority of the politicians of both parties in MN are hideously infected with this disease.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.