Monday, December 11, 2006
Bill Clinton Wiretapped Princess Diana!
Maybe he just wanted to listen in on some "hot" phone conversations?
Good thing a Republican president never sought to have...gee, I don't know...TERRORIST SUSPECTS to be spied upon or wiretapped to prevent or intercept a PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK. Why....that would be wrong.
Stories and Info about Bill Clinton WIRETAPPING Princess Diana's phone:
U.S. Bugged Diana's Phone.
Bill Clinton Spied On Princess Diana.
Secret Service Monitors Princess Diana.
We both know Clinton did no wrong, ever, he was the greatest president this country has ever seen, and somehow, magically, his DNA lept out of his body and landed on that blue dress without his consent. now THAT's a conspiracy!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.