Thursday, November 09, 2006
War? What War?
Where once the Liberal Talkers, just two short days ago, never let the number of dead go unmentioned for two minutes, they haven't mentioned it since the election. Was it just another faux issue for the Left to use as one of their political rhetorical tools? Of course it was. I wonder how that makes the U.S. Men and Women in the Military feel? I wonder how that makes the parents, families and loved ones feel, all of whom have sons, daughters, brothers and sisters in the Military?
The Left milked every U.S. Military death for as much mileage as they could get out each one and now they have completely abandoned and dropped the issue because it served them for nothing more than their selfish political motives and purposes. Are you Lefties proud of yourselves for exploiting the death count? You must be, because it was the only issue you latched onto, manipulated and abused from the moment the first death occurred.
The Left tried, used and abused every other issue they could think of as only a tool in their political warfare. The one, the only one, they clung to in desperation was the number of war dead hoping that it would give them an issue.
The list of Liberals who no longer mention the war dead runs from the Democratic politicians who stole elections to every Socialist Mouthpiece on Liberal Radio. Not only did they eagerly anticipate the reporting of new deaths, they also were tickled pink when reporting new deaths of Iraqis.
Let us make note of this moment because at some point in the future the Extreme Left will again ratchet up the number of war dead in their rhetoric. When this happens, we'll know they want, or are up to, something.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.