Sunday, November 05, 2006
Police Arrest Naked Man Who Had Inserted Screwdriver Into His Rectum
From The Metro UK:
[Police were called] in El Cerrito, California, on Thursday morning after reports that a naked man was masturbating in public, lying against a tree stump.
After arresting the man, identified as John Sheehan, for his masturbatory fun, Sergeant Paul Keith was about to put the man in the back of his car - but first, he asked him if there was anything the police should know about.The man responded that he was concealing a screwdriver in his anal cavity.
Officers drew their weapons and firefighters were called to the scene, but Sheehan removed a 6-inch metal awl wrapped in black electrical tape without incident.
Sheehan, who was paroled from state prison last week, was then booked into the county jail in Martinez on suspicion of parole violations, indecent exposure and one felony count of possessing a concealed weapon.
"When you're talking about an awl or an ice pick and you're dealing with somebody who's fresh out of prison, it's a weapon. That's a stabbing instrument," Horgan said.
He noted that the rear end is a common hiding place for weapons being smuggled into prison.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.