Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Pelosi: Speaker Of The Haunted House
Nancy Peloshit Assumes The Broomstick And Becomes The Witch In Charge Of The House
"America will be far safer if we reduce the chances of a terrorist attack in one of our cities than if we diminish the civil liberties of our own people, " Nancy Pelosi, From State of the Union Address & Democratic Response aired on January 20, 2004, CNN.
Nancy gets a 100% Approval Rating From NARAL, the organization that Worships At The Altar Of Abortion.
Why, even The News-International Calls Her the "Pro-Abortion, Anti-War [politician]."
Pelosi on Immigration:
Voted NO on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)
Voted NO on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)
Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)
Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 1998)
Rated 0% by FAIR, indicating a voting record loosening immigration. (Dec 2003)
Maybe it will take a woman to clean up the House. Or she'll FUBAR it into a filthy, stench-filled, reeking meth lab of a mess.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.