Friday, November 03, 2006
Joe Lieberman: Connecticut's Bellwether Race
Lieberman [held] a 12-point lead over Democrat Ned Lamont and [is] favored by 49 percent [of those polled]. An Oct. 20 poll had Lieberman leading Lamont by 17 points; Connecticut Post
Gee, we haven't heard much lately from the Insane Liberal Clown Posse on the Senate race in Connecticut between Joe Lieberman who was tossed overboard by the Liberals for the Wealthy Corporatist Ned Lamont, have we? I wonder why that is.
Do you suppose it has anything to do with Lieberman's double-digit and consistent lead in the polls?
The Lefties were telling us - before Lieberman's double-digit lead - that Connecticut is THE BELLWETHER RACE to watch because boy, oh boy, Lamont is carrying the Anti-War Banner that EVERYONE SUPPORTS!
Where's Sham Seder and his abnormal love obsession with Lamont lately? I haven't heard a word from Shammy about how mobilized the Lamont supporters are these days. I wonder why that is.
I'm guessing Lieberman is not the sort of man who holds a grudge. So, and again I'm guessing here, he won't have a chip on his shoulder towards those who abandoned him. When Senator Lieberman is re-elected, Connecticut will have an Independent Senator who leans to the Left of Center. Connecticut won't have a Democratic Senator in Joe Lieberman.
Lieberman beating Lamont will be a microcosm of a national voter referendum on just how far off the edge the Lunatic Left Fringe has positioned itself.
I can't think of a better Bellwether Race to watch for election results. This race will identify just how much momentum the Insane Liberal Clown Posse has behind it. Or how much it lacks.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.