Monday, November 06, 2006
Fun Quotes That Mean So
Let's see how accurate these wise prognosticators will be about the election results, shall we?
Larry O'Donnell, Friday, November 3, 2006 on the "McLaughlin Group": "Republicans will lose at least 20 seats in the House."
Larry O'Donnell said on July 20, 2006, "no incumbent who polls less than 50% will win reelection." I believe, although I am not certain (see, I'm thinking just like a Liberal!), that he said this on either AirHead America's O'FrankenFailure or perhaps the Stephanie Miller Show.
Stephanie Miller, AirHead America Liberal Talker said, on October 26, 2006 - 30 minutes into the third hour of her program - "None of the black republican candidates are going to win."
And that other AirHead talker, the non-eclectic Ratty Rhandi Rhodes said, on October 30, 2006 - 12 minutes into the second hour of her program -"The day after the election gas goes back to over $3/gal."
We'll revisit these quotes later this week, or whenever Liberals decide to stop contesting whatever "rigged" election they feel was "stolen" from them, and see just how their predictions pan out.
Remember...Liberals don't lose elections. Instead, elections are "stolen" from them. And they call losing an election celebrating a "Moral Victory". Well, here's to all you Liberals come Tuesday - may you all have many more Celebrated Moral Victories!
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.