Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Election Update 1
Connecticut Has High Voter Turnout. WSFB
Turnout viewed as helping Joe Lieberman. WBOC
Rain in Virginia Does Not Deter Voters. WSET
Some Virginians Receive Dubious Voter Advice Phone Calls. WSET
Voting Glitches in Florida in Deerfield Beach, Ft. Lauderdale; No Problems In Miami-Dade. NBC6
Early Voter Turnout Low in North Carolina . NBC 17
Rain In Charlotte Affecting Turnout. WSOC
New Hampshire Turnout High, May Not Match 2004 Volume. The Union Leader
Will it Rain On The Democrat's Parade? ABC News
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.