Friday, November 10, 2006
The Adventures Of Dick Weed, Democrat!
Your boys had six years to win our trust, and your big guns screwed up. Look on the bright side, you have at least two years to catch up on making crosses to burn at the border. Sorry to disrupt your sour grapes session, please continue my good man.
No need to offer your sorryness, but it's appreciated all the same. I agree the middle is tired of watching both of the extreme sides. I am often in the same middle group as you are, my good man. That's why I consider myself an Independent. I would have preferred that Congress stay in Republican majority mainly because of the overall war on terrorism. But now that the Dems stole it - uh, won ... sorry - (dude, they did steal it in OH, FL, VA and MT but that's another exchange) - I'm sure they will have the answer to all the problems that we face. Raising taxes and spending shitloads more of money on all our problems surely will solve all that is wrong. Who says I can't face the day - huh?!?!???
I don't know that our big guns screwed up. Seriously, the Republicans that lost were spineless RINO's and many of the Dems that won were Centrist and Moderate-some even were Pro Life Democrats. The question is (and we know the answer) which voice will the Democrats now "push", the Extreme Left view held by Pelosi, Reid, Durban and Kennedy, or the Centrist Democratic Voices of those who just were elected by The Middle. Hmmmmmmmm?
A compliant MSM may help persuade the public that the Dems have found answers that are successful to the problems that we face, but will anyone , including you my good friend, bother to look beyond that?
All my very best to the lovely Mrs. Gisher, and all the Gishettes! Peace.
(I am not resposible for typos in comments)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.