Thursday, October 12, 2006
What's Going On At The Wellstone Elementary School?
I'd think that since Democrats are the party that always looks after "The Children", the screening process for employees would be pretty stringent at the Paul And Shelia Wellstone Elementary School.
So I wonder, how on earth could they have hired an individual - a fourth grade teacher - who allegedly is in possession an overwhelming database of child pornography on his computer?
"There were images that appeared to come from a yearbook of some sort superimposed over other bodies" [said the District Attorney].
I wonder how this happened at the Paul And Sheila Wellstone Elementary School?
"The folder reportedly contained images of naked girls possibly between the ages of 10 and 12 performing sex acts." KARE News
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.