Sunday, October 08, 2006
One Hit News
"...we will continue to implement [the nuclear program] without hesitation, out of conviction that future sources of energy are a primary aspect in building the future of our homeland, and the energy issue is an integral part of a system governing Egypt's national security."
More Prophet Mohammed Cartoons in the Danish World. Reuters
Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen denounced members of the anti-immigrant Danish Peoples' Party (DPP) youth wing on Sunday for drawing humiliating cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad.
France Will Ban Smoking In Some Public Areas. Sky News
France? France? I thought you were born smoking a cigarette in France.
- - - -
UK Veil or No Veil Debate Continues. Sky News
- - -
Black Tea Soothes Away Stress. BBC
Yeah, especially when it's diluted with Bacardi 151 !
- - -
Last Thursday a poll showed Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman Leading Ned Lamont By 20 Points. Reuters
That's still a dead-heat to Libs.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.