Friday, September 08, 2006
What's That You Say Libs, Your Fingers Can't Search These Words?
Well, these folks must somehow have a medical condition that prevents them from doing a Google search on the words "Fahrenheit 911 lies", because that search does indeed turn up a couple or two results. Amazing, isn't it!
There's Dave Kopel's 'Fifty-Six Deceits In Fahrenheit 911'.
And the same available in non-pdf Here.
Then there's This Site that painstakingly lays out historical data, dates and times to counter Moore's complete lies and misrepresentations.
Former self-admitted Trotskyist, Christopher Hitchens - hardly a lifelong mouthpiece for the Republican Party - writing for Slate examines Moore's lies.
Agreeing Moore's movie contains inaccuracies, distortions and lies, writing for MSNBC are Michael Isikoff and Mark Hosenball. Now, I don't know about Hosenball, but please don't tell me Isikoff is a Right Wing Operative.
Well, there certainly appears to be plenty of substantiation that "Fahrenheit 911" contains many lies and inconsistencies. I wonder why you Libs don't want to admit that? What possible motives could you have?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.