Sunday, September 10, 2006
The Path To 9/11, Or: What Else Is On TV Tonight?
And we learn that the version airing in New Zealand hasn't CENSORED the scenes that the uber-Liberals find so offensive and critical. At least that what this site says. But it's a liberal site, so take it with a gigantic grain of salt.
With as much publicity as "Path To 9/11" has received in the past week, it will be difficult for it to live up to the drama that it's generated. It cannot possibly live up to be the kind of movie that Conservatives would hope for, nor can it be as vilifying of the Clinton Administration as the Liberals fear. Unfortunately...
Here's a good list of movies with political themes from the University of San Diego. Many of the movies listed incorporate varying degrees of dramatic and poetic license into their plot, despite having a factual and historical basis . The Lefties need to learn how to live with this.
In about two hours the festivities will begin. Be there - ABC -TV at 7PM Central, 8PM Eastern Time. Aloha -
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.