Tuesday, September 12, 2006
One Hit News
- - -
Democrats accuse Bush and Republicans of Playing The Politicalization of 9/11 Card when No One - NO ONE - has politicized 9/11 or The War on Terror MORE THAN THE DEMOCRATS! CNS News.
- - -
NASA loses a bolt. Let's hope it wasn't one of those bolts that cost $90,950! The Space Station needs to be converted into a Home Depot - that would solve so many problems. CBS News.
- - -
The cost of a gallon of gas continues to fall. Fox News. (All of you out there who blamed Bush for gas prices increasing in the past are now giving him credit for the lower prices, right?)
- - -
And.. IRAN Shuts Down Two Newspapers: AP / Seattle PI
Iran closed down two opposition newspapers on Monday, one of which had recently poked fun at hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the way his government has handled nuclear talks with the West.
Iran's most prominent reformist daily, Shargh, or East, ran a cartoon Thursday depicting a horse and donkey facing each other on a chess board. The donkey - a symbol of ignorance in Iranian culture - has his mouth open and light around him, while the horse shows no emotion.
Iranian judiciary officials apparently took the donkey to represent Iran in nuclear negotiations with the West, journalists said.
- - -
Woman jailed four months for Boiling Puppy Alive and then leaving it to die. Sky News.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.