Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Katie Couric - CBS News Anchor Reviews Are In!
"She read the teleprompter like a pro." Bob Schieffer
"A new era of broadcast journalism. Get it, broad...broadcast...?" Walter Cronkite
"She did a great job and is one handsome woman. One very handsome woman." Dan Rather
"In five years she'll be doing her own one hour program on cable with less than a hundred thousand viewers." Jane Pauley
"I'm so damn glad I don't have to force smiles at her any longer." Matt Lauer
"Scrumptiously supreme." Gene Shalit
"Watching her deliver the news gave me a chubby." William Shatner
"Uhhhh, I never meant for her to host the evening news. I looked away just for a moment and before I could stop it the deal was done. I'm really, really sorry folks. I owe you one." God
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.