Thursday, September 28, 2006
Jimmy Carter Cannot STFU
While campaigning with his son.... (yeah, all we need is another Carter in politics....) .... the 39th President who couldn't get hostages freed from Iran, who presided over long lines at gas stations and gave the country sky-high interest rates, said:
"...there's no doubt that our country is in much more danger now from terrorism than it would have been if we would have done what we should have done and stayed in Afghanistan."
Hey - Dems - why don't you run Jim-mah as the Democratic Presidential Candidate in 2008 if he's such a f*cking genius and such a wise, elder spokesman for your party? Here's another idea, his VP running mate could be Walter Mondale! Now there's a winning team for you, huh? Do you think?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.