Tuesday, September 12, 2006
The Adventures Of Dick Weed, Democrat!
"They want the freedom of religion and a secular government but are not willing to fight for it."
yes,yes, yes, exactly. I've said many times if World War 2 was fought the way the Left fights this war - the war on militant islam - that we'd all be speaking German today. Thanks for visiting and commenting, as always.
Funny you should comment that I don't get comments on a day, so far, that I received 6 comments. You are partially correct in that some of the things I post get comments and others don't. And you should consider the possibility that I may not always publish random, rambling comments submitted by anonymous individuals.
I too am an independEnt, I've written that here on a number of occasions. I see problems with both the Right and the Left. I do not think the Left takes terrorism as the real threat that it is. I do think the Left is weak on terrorism, as one example.
I do have people who comment who agree with me. It doesn't sound like spent much time exploring the other comments. Just scroll on down the posts and if you see where comments have been left, read them.
And yes, I do post things that at times are foolish, whether they are tactless or not is somewhat subjective, don't you think? Some of the attack from the Left are tactless and I see no reason to not respond in kind because it's the only response that they understand. A good example of this is the the media circus that surrounded "The Path To 9/11" movie and the entire Left WingNuts.
I also will throw mud back at mud throwers, and that's an activity the Left will often engage in. AGain, it;s the only response they sometimes understand.
Rather than blast me with a "see ya later" type of email, jojo, why don't you bring your views to the forum and we can discuss them?
You're not Mike Malloy are you?
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.