Friday, August 11, 2006
Thwarted Terrorist Plot: News Updates
Peroxide Based Explosive Was To Be Used; WWTI.
The Financial Times asserts that The UK Is A Weak Link In Fighting Terrorism; The FT.
It's Never Too Early For Democrats To Start Playing The Blame Game; Fox News.
More Political Clashes Over Terrorism and How To Fight It; ABC News.
NPR Says What Happened In The UK Is No Big Deal; NPR.
No Lattes, No Shampoo, No iPods; Washington Post.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.