Sunday, August 13, 2006
Thwarted Terrorism Plot Updates And Other News
Raids Snare British al-Qaida Leader; The Australian.
al-Qaida/UK Link Evidence Grows; ABC News.
Plotters Posed As Good Samaritans; The Daily Telegraph.
- - -
Death Toll From Typhoon Continues to Rise; BBC.
Man releases Three Pit Bulls to Attack people because "he wanted to see what kind of trouble he could cause." AP
Cynthia McKinney files Election Challenge, asserting, "error-prone electronic voting machines and constituent disenfranchisement had caused her campaign to suffer." Raw Story.
And Fiddle Castro Celebrates his 80th Birthday:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.