Thursday, August 10, 2006
Terrorism Plot Intercepted
How The Plot Was Disrupted; Voice of America.
UK's Home Secretary Dr. John Reid, "The loss of life to innocent civilians would have been on an unprecedented scale."; BBC.
Global Ramifications; Sky News.
How The Bombs and Trigger Devices Would Get Onto The Airplane; Sky News.
Pakistan Plays Significant Role in Today's Plot; BBC.
Text of statement by Deputy Commissioner Paul Stephenson of Scotland Yard; South Wales Evening Post.
38-Photograph Gallery of The Day's Events; Sky News.
Airlines and Airports: Targets For Terrorists; Sky News.
Long Lines At Airports; ABC News.
- - -
Thank you to our allies across the pond in the UK, our allies in Pakistan and to others named and unnamed, for your diligent work in the ongoing fight against Terrorism.
- - -
The NY Times is disappointed that it didn't get a chance to break this story before today, thereby tipping off the terrorist suspects.
I also understand grief counseling is available for Liberals who are crestfallen that the plot was thwarted.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.