Friday, August 04, 2006
St. Paul Councilman Dave "Toothy Grin" Thune Squeals With Excitement, Wets Pants Over Proposed Tax Hike!
Well, responding to Mayor Coleman's proposed TAX HIKE, St. Paul City Councilman Dave "Toothy Grin" Thune said the following:
"It showed more courage and imagination than any budget I've seen in the last 20 years."
Toothy Grin calls Tax and Spend "courage".
And Toothy Grin is impressed that Coleman found areas in which to spend money that even he - the Toothy Grinster - hasn't thought of in the last 20 years. He calls this "imagination".
Just wanted to clear that up for all of you.
Mayor Courageous Coleman; Dave "Toothy Grin" Thune - Both Proud Card Carrying Members of The Merry Band Of Little Socialists.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.