Monday, August 14, 2006
One Hit News Round Up
Terror Threat Still Serious; This Is South Wales.
U.N. Faces A No Win Situation in Middle East; The Herald.
Can A Ceasefire Hold?; Sky News.
Ahmadinejad Launches Blog; BBC.
Nope, it's not the Love Boat... it's the Drug Sub; BBC.
... I mean, Ned Lamont, Cries Foul At Being Called an "al-Qaida type".
Awwwwww, poor Neddy! We need to feel sorry for him, don't we?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.